Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The ECA Stack and Me | Beginning me Journey to Quick Weight Loss

The first question many people ask me is how I got started using the ECA stack. In 2005 I quit playing college football and was desperately trying to achieve quick weight loss. I had been an offensive tackle measuring in at 6’3 and 275 pounds. I was no stranger to the weight room and conditioning so I had this part of losing weight quickly under control. The hard part was getting my diet in order because that is ultimately the most important element in achieving quick weight loss. Once my diet was in place I was still not happy with my results so I started to look around for weight loss pills. Like many people I was suckered into the unregulated world of weight loss pills quickly and ended up being suckered into buying some poor products. Not that their aren’t some very good weight loss pills still on the market but the majority are next to worthless if your looking for quick weight loss.

After learning the hard way about weight loss pills I turned to online bodybuilding forums and read about the ECA stack. I had heard of ephedrine diet pills before but this was after they had been regulated by the Food and Drug Administration here in the United States. Ephedrine diet pills had been receiving negative attention in the media so I was hesitant to buy into the hype when I first started reading about the ECA stack. The bodybuilding forums introduced me to ephedrine hcl and helped me understand how this over the counter nasal decongestant was simply a purified form of the ephedra found in many of the well thought of weight loss pills before the FDA ban. I was impressed with how many people were using the ECA stack and achieving quick weight loss with it. Even more impressive was how people were assembling their own ECA stacks by purchasing ephedrine hcl, caffeine, and aspirin online or at convenience/drug stores. My fears of ephedrine diet pills were alleviated after realizing that many of the unfortunate accidents stemming from its use could have been easily avoided by being aware of ones bill of health and educating oneself on how to use the drug in a safe manner.

After determining that I was healthy enough to take the ECA stack and researching proper dosing; I went out to the nearest gas station and actually found ephedrine hcl for sale. After purchasing my first pack of ephedrine tablets I went to the Vitamin Shoppe and purchased 200mg caffeine pills. I didn’t expect it to be so easy to buy the ECA stack. I opted out of using the aspirin after reading that it did little to enhance fat loss. Even though I don’t personally use aspirin, I still refer to it as the ECA stack because it is the most commonly used term to describe an ephedrine based weight loss stack. I have left weight loss pills in the dust and have been using the ECA stack on and off to achieve quick weight loss ever since. I could not be happier with the results I have seen with the ECA stack and now buy my ephedrine tablets from Walgreens without even taking a glance at the weight loss pills they sell! For more information on weight loss strategies visit How To Burn Fat Fast.

2 comments:

  1. Ephedrine really a strong fat burner, i have also used ephedra diet pills this and its just amazing. Thank you for informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slim-Fizz is a unique appetite suppressant which contains the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic soluble fibre extracted from high quality fresh Konjac.

    ReplyDelete